Dwight Howard is seeking the help of Hakeem “The Dream” Olajuwon once again. Although he is one of the best centers in the league Dwight still feels he could use a few more pointers. Last summer Dwight Howard followed all-star center Shaquille O’Neal and Yao Ming’s route seeking help from Hall of Famer Hakeem Olajuwon. He worked on his footwork, his jump-hook, and mid-range bankshot, three areas he felt needed improvement. Not a bad place to get pointers since the Dream is 9th in points, 11th in rebounds, 8th in steals, and 1st in blocks on the all time list. This summer Dwight is looking to improve the one area we’ve all noticed he needs help, his freethrows. He’s shooting under 60% from the freethrow line whereas Olajuwon shot 71% from the line for his career and just under 80% at the highlight of his career. Dwight hopes to raise his freethrow percentage to 75% and to continue to improve his mid-range shot. Luckily he has Hakeem Olajuwon and Patrick Ewing at his disposal.
- Plaxico Burress Agrees To Deal With Jets
- Eagles Finalize Deal With Vince Young
- Eagles Sign Nnamdi Asomugha
- Ron Artest to Play with the Cheshire Jets in the UK
- Dwight Howard Working with Hakeem Olajuwon Again
- NFL Players Facing Suspensions?!
- Chad Ochocinco to the Patriots
- Kevin Kolb to the Cardinals
- Reggie Bush to the Dolphins
- Haynesworth to the Patriots
- Kobe Bryant to Meet With Turkish Team Besiktas
- Sidney Rice Reaches Deal With Seahawks
- Carlos Beltran Joins the Giants
- Plaxico Burress Meeting With Giants & Steelers
- Santonio Holmes Agrees to Deal with the Jets